International Finance Corporation, World Bank
Context and objectives
With energy costs rising, reduced availability of typical fossil fuels and ever stricter regulations on environmental limits, alternative fuel co-processing has become a necessity for cement plant operators and national interests alike.
- Provide a comprehensive overview of international experience and best practices on environmentally-friendly financially-viable alternatives fuels for the cement industry.
- Provide case-studies and pilot projects adapted to the Brazilian cement and waste sectors.
- Participate in a workshop organised by the cement association of Brazil to enable the participation of all stakeholders on the development of viable alternative fuels for the cement sector
- Help the Brazilian government and cement industry in their goal to significantly reduce their gaz emissions
For more information
- World bank: energy topic http://www.worldbank.org/en/topic/energy