HEAD (Geneva University of Art and Design)
2011 – 2014
Contexte and objectives
As part of their Master at the HEAD, ten to twenty students choose a module on sustainable development, in which Sofies takes part each year during 2 to 6 hours of class on sustainable design.
- Presentation of the principles of eco-design and environmental and social issues at each phase of the elaboration of a product.
- Demonstration of practical examples to get more familiar with the concepts.
- Guiding students during practical exercices, showing them how sustainibilty aspects can be taken into consideration in the design of a product or project.
Better understanding of :
- The main concerns and challenges in eco-design
- The tools to measure the impact of products and improve their design
- The labels and environmental declarations