CONTEXT and RESULTS
- Star’Terre aims to share, innovate and better valorize the production and know-how of the agro-food sector in the Léman lake region. It is designed to support projects at the interface of the agricultural, food and entrepreneurship worlds around questions and challenges of local consumption.
- Star’Terre brings together farmers, entrepreneurs, public and private organizations, research, the ecosystem of support for entrepreneurship and innovation, actors in agricultural extension and a large network of specific skills
- Star’Terre offers:
- A knowledge base
- A network of more than 300 contacts and 3 thematic events
- A platform to get started and guide you to the right contacts within the ecosystems of agricultural and non-agricultural innovation.
- Support for 6 to 8 projects per year, selected on a call for projects and coaching for more than 12 months to create added value locally.
to go further